Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Time: 12:30 PM until 3:00 PM
Location: Unser Karting & Events, Denver, CO.
Attendee Registration and Information
Click here for Attendee Registration!
Vendor Registration and Information
Booth fee: $45 CPRA members/$70 Non-members (register before Jan. 18th & get $10 off!)
The booth fee includes:
- 6' foot table and two chairs
- Company/organization listing and contact information included on the master vendor list to be distributed to all attendees
- Don't forget to bring plenty of your promotional materials and business cards
Additional Five Minute Speaking Slot: $20 CPRA members/$25 Non-members (register before Jan. 18th & get $10 off!)
- 5 minutes to address the entire audience to talk about your services and any deals you're offering this year
- Limited to 10 slots!
Interested in more ways to get involved? Would you like to get your name out there more? Interested in a sponsorship? Contact Natalie at CPRA for more options, questions or details!
Set Up and Take Down:
Set up time is from 11:30am - 12:30pm on 2/6/2019 at Unser Karting & Events. Please have your booth set up no later than 12:30pm. Booth selection is on a first come first serve basis. Power outlets and electricity is limited and on a first come first serve bases also. Take down can be anytime after 3:00pm. Please contact Natalie at CPRA with any questions.
CPRA Refund Policy
Annual conference, professional development workshop, and Section/Committee training and workshop refunds will be given as follows:
· Cancellation requests made 11 days or more prior to event – full refund.
· Cancellation requests made 10 - 6 days prior to the event--full refund less 15% service charge.
· Cancellation request made 5 - 0 days prior or after the event - no refund. This is due to purchases and planning of food, training materials, etc. Registration substitutions or switching may be available upon request. Emergencies or other exceptions will be approved by the Executive Director.
Note: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, CPRA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to CPRA's use and distribution of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities.