The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
Exhibitor Registration Details
10 x 8 booth space
- $795 member rate
- $1,170 non-member rate
- Purchase an additional booth space and save $150
8 x 4 booth - space for table top display only (6 available)
- $695 member rate
- $1,070 non-member rate
Register by May 31st and receive a $100 early bird discount!
Exhibitor Registration Includes:
Each booth space includes a six foot draped table, two chairs, WiFi access, 2 tickets to Wednesday's Schmoozapalooza (exhibit hall event and food) and evening social. Additional tickets may be purchased for $55.00. Tickets for the Awards Banquet will be available for purchase in August.
Exhibit Hall Layout:
Booth location requests are assigned on a first-come, first-paid basis. View the exhibit hall layout and be sure to note your top three choices and indicate them on the registration form.
All orders must be completed and sent to the Vail Marriott for by September 13th.
Industry Attendee Registration & Information:
With your booth and/or sponsorship you are welcome to attend educational sessions. If you are only interested in attending educational sessions and conference in general and NOT exhibiting or having a booth, you can purchase an Industry Attendee Registration instead of a Exhibitor Booth registration. Industry Attendee Registration is for individuals who would like to attend CPRA Annual Conference and are coming from an industry, business, or company within or doing business for professionals in the Parks and Recreation field.
**Please note if you choose this option you must attended "as an attendee" and not promote, sell, and/or advertise your company and/or business in any way. Please contact CPRA with any questions or concerns.
Maximize Your Exposure Through Sponsorship!
When you become a sponsor, your company will be more visible and memorable. Whether you choose to contribute to the overall conference or fund a specific element of the event, your sponsorship will increase top-of-mind awareness among attendees. There are sponsorship opportunities at every level, including: Attendee tote bags, notebooks or lanyards with your logo, sponsor Section meetings/socials or choose from three different package levels.
Want a premier booth space in the exhibit hall? Consider becoming a Platinum, Gold or Silver Level Sponsor! All three levels include a premier booth space in the exhibit hall.
Booth Set Up:
Tuesday, October 8 from 1 pm - 6 pm or Wednesday, October 9 from 8 am - 2 pm. All booths must be set up by 2 pm. The exhibit hall opens at 2:45 pm.
Exhibit Hall Traffic Flow:
Wednesday, October 9
- 2:45 pm - 3:15 pm - Exhibit Hall Grand Opening! Ice Cream Social for attendees and exhibitors (moderate/heavy traffic)
- 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm - Education Sessions (light foot traffic)
- 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Schmoozapalooza- door prizes, games, food and cash bars (heavy foot traffic)
Booth Break Down:
- Wednesday, October 9 from 7:15 pm -9:00 pm or Thursday, October 10 from 7:00 am - 10:00 am
The conference room block is at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort (same location as the conference & trade show)
Conference Schedule At A Glance
Annual Conference Exhibitor & Sponsor Refund Policy:
- Cancellation requests made 60 days or more prior to the event - full refund less $50 processing fee.
- Cancellation request made 60 - 45 days prior to the event- full refund less $100 processing fee.
- Cancellation request made 45 - 0 days prior to the event - no refund.
- This is due to purchases, planning and lack of time to secure an exhibitor/sponsor replacement.
- Emergencies or other exceptions will be approved by the Executive Director and/or Professional Development Manager.