12:30 - 3:00 pm
Map this event »
Secrest Recreation Center
6820 W 66th Ave
Arvada, Colorado 80003
« Go to Upcoming Event List
2020 Outing & Activities Trade Show on Tuesday February 11, 2020!
Pricing & Details
$45.00 / member or $75.00 non-member
Program Coordinators and their staff will be in attendance looking for resources when it comes to preparing summer camp, adult day trips, in-house programs, and youth field trips. From sunscreen to field trips, staff team building to printing services, our attendees will be looking for any and all information that will help with the coordination and preparation of their programs, outings and activities in 2020.
Vendors that may be interested would include companies that can help with:
- Camp Administration - Camper Paperwork, Staff Paperwork, Check in/Out Services
- Printing Services - T-Shirts, Flyers, Banners
- Speakers for Staff Training
- Field Trips and Speakers
Over 20 agencies will be represented: Such as Hyland Hills, Broomfield, Brighton, Ken-Caryl Ranch, Boulder, Denver, Breckenridge, Loveland, Commerce City, Golden, Parker, and many more!
We are looking for THE BEST DEALS for our organizations. We are responsible for planning weekday half day or full day activities and daytime camp trips for kids, youth and adults. Our group size ranges in size from 20-250 participants.
We would like to know....
- What group size can you accommodate?
- Do you offer free chaperones?
- Discounted meals?
- Ticket consignment?
- Staggered groups?
The booth fee includes:
- 6' foot table and two chairs
- Company/organization listing and contact information included on the master vendor list to be distributed to all attendees
- Don't forget to bring plenty of your promotional materials and business cards
Additional Five Minute Speaking Slot: $20 CPRA members/$25 Non-members
- 5 minutes to address the entire audience to talk about your services and any deals you're offering this year
- Limited to 10 slots!
Interested in more ways to get involved? Would you like to get your name out there more? Interested in a sponsorship? Contact Julie at CPRA for more options, questions or details!
Set Up and Take Down:
Set up time is 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM. Booth selection (including power outlets and electricity) is on a first come, first serve basis. Take down is 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM.