Congratulations on your win at the Nuggets Skills Challenge sectional competition!
You are now eligible to advance to the state competition.
Nuggets Skills Challenge State Competition
Date: Saturday, March 16
Time: 10:30 a.m. Check-in
11:00 a.m. Competition
Competition West High School
Location: 951 Elati St,
Denver, CO 80204
Nuggets Game: Following competition
Pepsi Center, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver CO 80204
Denver Nuggets vs Indiana Pacers 7:00 p.m.
If you are competing at the state competition, you must register by March 2nd and reserve your spot using the above link. Failure to reserve your spot by March 2nd will result in forfeiture of your place in the state competition.
Friends and family are welcome to attend the state competition at no charge. Select concessions will be available at the competition. Each participant will receive four tickets to the Denver Nuggets game that evening. Additional tickets may be purchased through the Denver Nuggets ticket office. We have no control over the box office and seats that are available for purchase. Be prepared to sit in different areas if you purchase extra tickets.
General State Competition Information
If you are unable to attend the state competition, please notify your sectional host as soon as possible.
· All participants must provide proof of age (birth certificate) at the time of check in for the state challenge.
Please remember to bring these documents to the challenge.
· Only sneakers will be allowed on the court.
· All necessary equipment will be provided. Please do not bring your own basketball.
· All participants must wear the provided Denver Nuggets Basketball Challenge T-shirts (will be handed out at check-
· No parents or siblings are allowed on the court or at the scoring table. Please remain in the designated seating area.
· Failure to follow the rules as stated will result in disqualification of the participant.
Once again, congratulations on your success in the Denver Nuggets Skills Challenge. We look forward to seeing you at the state competition on Saturday, March 16th.
Please contact Keely Sorensen Nuggets Skills State Coordinator with any questions regarding the competition.
State Coordinator, Nuggets Skills Challenge