Those that have attended 2 or more CARA meetings in 2019 - $5.00 per ticket
Those that have attended less than 2 CARA meetings in 2019 - $10.00 per ticket
Please note the following:
· Anyone attending the meeting will need to enter through the entrance next to the administration building (red brick building in the parking lot) at the 88th Avenue and Pecos Street Entrance between 8:30-9am. CPRA and WW staff will be there to direct members to the meeting location.
· CARA meeting will take place in the 5280 shelter, which is a much shorter walk than last year.
· Drop dead time to enter Water World is 9am. If not there by 9am you will not be allowed into the park unless you purchase a regular Water World Admission ticket at the front entry (beginning at 9:45am).
· Don’t forget, no glass containers, alcoholic beverages please. All beverage containers must be factory sealed.
· Attractions open at 10am.
· Anyone staying MUST bring all their items with them at this time. You will not have the opportunity to leave the park after the meeting and re-enter.
· CARA Meeting will be from 9-9:45am
· Members will be released from the meeting into the park at 9:45am
· Anyone not staying to play after the meeting will have to walk back down and exit through the main entrance area.