10/9/2019 to 10/11/2019
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort
715 W Lionshead Circle
Vail, Colorado 81657
Online registration is closed.
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Industry Partner Attendee Registration
Industry Partner Attendee Registration is for individuals who would like to attend CPRA Annual Conference and are coming from an industry, business, or company within or doing business for professionals in the Parks and Recreation field. Please note if you choose this option you must attended "as an attendee" and not promote, sell, and/or advertise your company/business in any way. Contact CPRA with any questions.
Industry Partner Attendee Registration & Pricing:
Early Bird Deal
- Jan. 8th - May 31st:
- $439 Industry Partner Members or $509 Non-members
- June 1st - Conference Registration Full:
- $489 Industry Partner Members or $559 Non-members
Industry Partner Attendee Registration Includes:
- up to 1.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) - Pending Approval
- Opening Keynote Address
- Breakthrough Sessions on Wednesday & Thursday
- Closing Keynote Address
- Grab N' Go Breakfast and Refreshment Breaks between sessions on Wednesday, Oct. 9th & Thursday, Oct. 10th
- Schmoozapalooza Event & Dinner - Wednesday, Oct. 9th
- Wednesday Evening Social - Wednesday, Oct. 9th
- Friday Breakfast (before Closing Keynote Address)
Annual Awards Banquet Tickets:
- Award Banquet Tickets (October 9th) will be available for purchase in August.
The conference room block is at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort (same location as the conference & trade show)
- Room rates begin at $129/night plus taxes and fees
Refund & Substitution Policy
Annual Conference Substitution Policy:
- There will be no penalty for substitutions received on or before Aug. 31, 2019. Please contact CPRA to substitute, adjust, and switch out attendees or registration details.
- A $25 processing fee will be added to the original registrant for each transfer or substitution made between Sept. 1 - Sept. 20, 2019. Please contact CPRA to substitute attendees and pay the processing fee.
- No substitutions or transfers of 2019 Annual Conference Registrations may be made on or after Sept. 21, 2019. Please contact CPRA for questions or concerns. Emergencies or other exceptions will be approved by the Executive Director and/or Professional Development Manager.
Annual Conference Refund Policy:
- There will be no penalty for cancellations received on or before July 31, 2019. Please contact CPRA to cancel, substitute, adjust, and switch out attendees or registration details.
- A $50 processing fee will be assessed with the original registrant for each cancellation made between Aug. 1 - Aug. 31, 2019. Please contact CPRA to cancel registration(s) and pay the processing fee.
- No cancellations or refunds of 2019 Annual Conference Registrations may be made on or after Sept. 1, 2019. Please contact CPRA for questions or concerns. Substitutions may be made until Sept. 20, 2019 (please see the policy above for more details). Emergencies or other exceptions will be approved by the Executive Director and/or Professional Development Manager.